WHY FORM A WYOMING LLC?
Forming your LLC with us is simple and quick. We handle all filings and guarantee your company willl be created within twenty four hours. All you need to do is complete our online order form here. We only charge $199. Alternatively, you may create the LLC yourself for $100 and use our registered agent service for $25. The choice is yours.
Wyoming Limited Liability Companies have the best asset protection laws, no taxes and allow for anonymous ownership. Benefits such as these, combined with our low fees, have made Wyoming the best state for doing business. These advantages are available whether you run an online store or have operations in another state. Below we describe how even a gym in Chicago can benefit from organizing an LLC with us.
This is the art of corporate structuring and it's our passion. We have helped thousands and can help you too. Please contact us if you have any questions - we love special requests.
- Privacy & Anonymity: Owners and Managers are not listed anywhere. Only we know who you are. Your identity is protected by attorney-client privilege.
- Simplicity: Everything can be handled online and there are no wait times. There is no need to visit or residency requirement. Simply complete this form. We will deliver your company and all needed documents to your client portal within twenty four hours.
- Low Fees: We charge $199 TOTAL. That price includes all state filing fees. There are no surprises. Or do it yourself for $100 and use our registered agent service for $25. We'll show you how below.
- No Taxes: Even companies in other states can benefit. Ask us how by clicking here to contact us.
- Asset Protection: Nation's best charging order protection. Personal creditors cannot seize your LLC, and LLC creditors cannot seize your personal assets.
- Single-Member LLCs are allowed.
- No operating agreement is required, but we provide one anyway.
- Close/Closed Limited Liability Company is allowed.
- No additional fees for extra members.
- No minimum capital contribution.
- You can elect to be taxed as an S-Corp.
- No waiting times or need to mail things in.